- Remember that how you spend your money sends a message – indicate your preference for green and ethical products by spending money on them.
- Look out for products bearing the Fairtrade label.
- Shop sparingly – start to ask yourself: Why am I buying this? Do I really need it? Could I buy it secondhand? Borrow it? Share it? Hire it?
- Consult an ethical investment advisor and consider investing your money in ethical funds.
- Change your bank account to one which has strong environmental credentials.
- If looking for a mortgage consider one with ethical/environmental credentials.
For the committed